Our People - Aileen Tan
AILEEN TAN AIMM,
Aileen is an experienced management consultant and facilitator, specialising
in strategic planning, corporate change and human resources management.
She is very experienced in developing and assessing competency-based training
programs for a wide range of industries, in the private and public sectors.
As a trainer and facilitator, Aileen's greatest assets is her flexibility
and ability to customise workshops or training sessions according to her
clients' requirements. She delights her audience with her energetic and
interactive style, delivering her session in a fun and stimulating fashion.
Being multilingual, she is capable of conducting training in English,
Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Bachelor of Business (Business Admin) - RMIT, Melbourne
- Cert IV in Training (Workplace Trainer Cat 2)
- Grad Dip Human Resources Management
- Conflict Resolution Network (Sydney),
- Australasia Hall-Tonna Inventory on Values
- The Australian Institute of Management - Queensland & N T
- DiSC Personal Profile Systems
- Human Resources & Training Manager of DACG, an international information
technology consulting group. Responsibility for the Asia Pacific rim.
- Training Manager with the Australian Institute of Management
- Senior Management Consultant with Coopers & Lybrand.
- Strategic change management
- Organisation review and work flow analysis
- Remuneration management
- Job evaluation and redesign
- Productivity and performance management
- Skills audit, training needs analysis and climate surveys.
- Change implementation, operation and structural review
- Customer service improvement program
- Workplace equity program
- Negotiation, conflict management
- Time (priority) and self management
- Workplace trainer and assessor training
- Leadership and team development program
GPO Box 2289 Brisbane Qld 4001 Australia
Phone: 61 7 3391 1680 Fax: 61 7 3391 3688
Copyright 2003 Drew International